This cauliflower crust is UNREAL. I honestly couldn’t believe how much it tasted like real pizza crust. And it surprisingly didn’t take too much time. You need to try this if you’re a pizza fan!
What You’ll Need:
1/2 head of cauliflower (about 2 cups, riced)
1 egg, beaten
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Toppings of choice (I used Broccoli, Peppers and onions- and one with chicken)
Grated parmesan cheese
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
2. Rice your cauliflower. Do this by removing the stems from the cauliflower and cut into chunks. Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until it resembles the texture of rice.
3. Microwave the riced cauliflower in an uncovered in a microwave safe bowl for approximately 8 minutes.
4. Combine the cooked cauliflower, egg, garlic, cheese and seasonings. Stir until well- combined.
5. Spread the cauliflower mixture out onto a pizza pan in the shape of a pizza crust.
6. Bake the crust for 20-30 minutes or until crust is golden and crispy.
7. Remove crust from the oven and add pizza sauce, desired toppings and parmesan cheese. I added additional shredded cheese, as well.
8. Bake the pizza for 4-5 minutes. You can broil the pizza to make sure the cheese all melts.